Applying for Therapy – Brief steps
- You contact us for information, telling us your needs and goals;
- We gather general information about your history and present condition;
- You may schedule a free 30-minute phone consultation with a therapist;
- We determine together if our therapy is appropriate for you;
- You may tentatively schedule a clinic location and therapy dates by placing a deposit;
- If we have concerns, we may require additional information and medical records;
- Once you are cleared for therapy, you can make your travel arrangements;
- Before therapy starts, you complete chart paperwork, and pay your balance.
Applying for Therapy – Detailed Steps
Step by step guide and timetable – from application to attending therapy
Our therapy has been shown to save lives, give life and return quality of life to many people.
Our application and screening process gives you the best opportunity for great results.
Clear Passage chart and records reviews can take three business days. Other times shown in teal.
You contact Clear Passage headquarters via our website form, or by phone:
- 1 (352) 336-1433 from anywhere in the world
- 1 (866) 222-9437 toll-free from the U.S. and Canada
- 0808-1453738 toll-free from the United Kingdom
You complete our Brief Medical History Form (BMHF) in any of three ways:
- We can collect your information by phone;
- We can email or mail the form for you to complete, and return to us by email, fax or regular mail;
- You can complete the form by clicking here.
|Within 2-3 days of receipt|
We review your form, and get back with you in this order:
- Our physical therapists review your BMHF to determine your application status of:
- Initial Acceptance – we feel we can help you pending receipt of complete medical history;
- Qualified Acceptance – potential contraindications to therapy exist; we need more information, and/or a physician clearance letter;
- Denial – therapy has been determined inappropriate for you at this time.
|Within 2-3 days|
- Our Patient Resources team contact you by phone or email to:
- let you know our findings or tell you if we need additional information;
- offer to schedule a free telephone consultation with one of our professionals; or
- explain why we have to decline or delay treating you.
- If you receive an Initial or Qualified Acceptance, our Patient Resources team will advise you of scheduling opportunities. They will:
- work to schedule your preferred location and dates;
- tell you about that clinic;
- discuss any state referral laws with you; and
- collect a non-refundable deposit to secure your location and dates.
- promptly send you welcome information for your location via email, including:
- your clinic’s address,
- a Patient Companion book specific to the location you have chosen with maps and directions;
- your daily schedule (if scheduling in outlying clinic);
- your deposit receipt, and balance due date;
- due date for chart forms including a Full Medical History Form and Medical Records Release (we will request full medical records from your physician),
We will request your records immediately; response time depends on others.
Upon assessment of your Full Medical History Form and complete medical records, we will advise EITHER:
- We require a phone consult to discuss additional requirements needed prior to your treatment, such as
- additional testing or medical records, or
- physician clearance
- You are cleared for treatment – Now you can arrange your time-off and travel arrangements!
Applying for Therapy
Booking therapy with Clear Passage can be simple or complex, depending on your history and condition. Know that we want to help you and give you realistic expectations, and we don’t want to schedule you if therapy is contraindicated.